Experienced Car Accidents Attorney
If you or someone you love has been involved in a serious car accident in California, you need to get experienced help for your case. Located in Beverly Hills and Glendale, we at Law Offices of Henrik Mosesi represent the victims of car and motor vehicle accidents. We work hard to get people the compensation that they deserve for their injuries, property damage, and pain and suffering.
What to Do if You Are Involved in a Car Accident?
If you or someone you love is ever involved in a car accident, there are steps that you can take to maximize your recovery:
- Immediately after an accident, stop, identify yourself and exchange information with the other party and any police officer on the scene. Under the California Vehicle Code, a failure to exchange information at the scene of an accident may be considered a hit-and-run.
- If the other driver or your passengers have been injured in the accident, offer any assistance that is reasonable under the circumstances. The California Vehicle Code requires a person to report any injuries to the police within 24 hours of the accident.
- Report your accident to the Department of Motor Vehicles in Sacramento within 10 days if your property damage exceeds $750, or if a serious injury or death has occurred as a result of the accident.
- As soon as possible, obtain any medical attention that you need and report the incident to your insurance company.
- Contact our experienced lawyers for a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Do not talk to your insurance company about your accident, other than to inform them that you were involved in one. The insurance company is not on your side and may attempt to get you to say things that will harm your case and your potential to recover money for your injuries. Before you say anything, get the counsel of an experienced attorney.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Laws
If you are involved in an accident with a driver that is underinsured or uninsured, you still have the potential to recover compensation for your injuries. Your own insurance will cover you up to a certain amount of money depending on your individual policy. Unfortunately, insurance companies are looking out for their bottom lines and may attempt to minimize the compensation available to you.
Contact Law Offices of Henrik Mosesi before speaking with anyone from your insurance company. We will protect your rights and work with your insurance company to make sure you get the compensation that you deserve. You can be confident that an experienced attorney in on your side.