Phone: 818-476-5529 (Glendale) | 310-734-4269 (Beverly Hills)
Henrik Mosesi was admitted to practice law in California in July of 1997. He graduated from California State University, Los Angeles with Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in 1993 and attended Western State University, College of Law in Fullerton, California. Henrik Mosesi obtained his Juris Doctor degree in December of 1996 and successfully took the February 1997 California Bar Exam.
The focus of Henrik Mosesi’s practice is bankruptcy, criminal defense and civil litigation. Henrik Mosesi is admitted to practice in all California State Courts as well as the United States District Court for the Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Corporate Law
- Business Entity Formation
- California Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of California
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California, December, 1996, J.D.
- California State University, Los Angeles, 1993, Bachelor of Science, Major: Criminal Justice